Exhibitor Registration Starts for GastroPan 2015 Trade Fair – Romania. Early bookings come with benefits
The seventh edition of the most important Romanian trade fair showcasing equipment, ingredients, tools, solutions and technologies for bakery, confectionery, ice cream, chocolate, coffee and food service markets will be held on 19-21 March 2015 in Targu Mures. GastroPan organizers started stand booking procedures for the suppliers of solutions and technologies in these market fields.
The exhibition aims to present the widest range of equipment, ingredients, tools, solutions and technologies available on the market from leading providers in the country and abroad. GastroPan will be organized on a total space of 7,000 square meters which will accommodate both standard booths and custom built exhibiting spaces, where suppliers will be able to organize complex demo shows. With early bookings, GastroPan 2015 exhibitors will have priority in choosing the best booth positioning.
|EVENT TYPE||International Specialized Exhibition, B2B type|
|THEME||Solutions and technologies for businesses
in the following fields: bakery, confectionery,
ice cream, chocolate, coffee and food service
|Suppliers of equipment, ingredients, accessories, tools,
supplies, concepts and complete solutions for businesses in the field
|Managers, owners, entrepreneurs and specialists from bakeries,
pastry shops, confectioneries, gelato, chocolate and coffee shops,
food service units
REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT GASTROPAN:
• 84% of the visitors are decision makers at the companies they represent;
• 20.000 professionals from all across Romania and abroad visited GastroPan annually at its last 3 editions, regardless of the location of the event;
• Visitors have expressed their need to physically experience the solutions and technologies of suppliers through demo shows held at exhibiting booths.
• GastroPan is the greatest Romanian business event that brings together suppliers and producers in the industry and one of the greatest trade fairs of its kind in Southeastern Europe;
• It is a targeted exhibition, a B2B event visited only by manufacturers, operators, professionals and entrepreneurs on the market;
• The exhibition is heavily promoted in the specialized media, such as the Brutarul-Cofetarul and Gastromedia magazines – which are edited by the organizers, but also on many other national and international media channels.
IMPORTANT: Early bookings of GastroPan 2015, suppliers of dedicated solutions who wish to exhibit at the event will have priority in choosing the best booth positioning.
For booth bookings or other information about facilities and exhibiting rates contact the organizers: Tel. +40 266-219.392, mobile +40 733 313 043, email email@example.com